The Engineering Department reviews and approves private developer and public agency improvement plans. The plan review process for water system extensions within Sunrise proceeds as follows:
- Permitting authority notifies Sunrise staff of development application.
- Engineering staff provide direction and guidance on water system extensions based on the pre-application meeting.
- Applicant submits two sets of engineered plans and drawings to engineering staff for review and consultation with the Fire District on number and spacing of hydrants.
- Staff comments on the proposal submitted to the consulting engineer for the project.
- Approval and conditions for construction communicated directly to the consulting engineer along with project cost and fees details.
Submit Plans to
Tim Jannsen, District Engineer
10602 SE 129th Ave.
Happy Valley, OR 97086