Current Happenings and News
Weekly Plan -
Expected work for the week of June 18-22
- Construction signage installed
- Small equipment mobilized to site
- Erosion control and tree protection to be installed
- Removal of concrete island on Verlie
- Potential for some large equipment mobilization at end of week
- Potential for tree removal late in the week
Weekly Plan -
Week 1 of construction started off with pre-construction site preparation.
Week of June 11-15
- Notice to Proceed issued
- Construction hours signage installed
- Video documentation of haul road
- Security fence and screening installed
- 147th walking path closed
- Some light equipment staging (Portable restroom, erosion control materials, etc.)
Meet the Construction Manager - Dan Fraijo
Dan joined Sunrise Water Authority in 2010 as the Field Operations Manager with a solid history of buried infrastructure behind him. As we have shifted gears from maintenance only into construction of projects,Dan has transitioned into the role of Construction Manager. During the course of the project, Dan will spend the majority of his time at the construction site assuring that the contractor is performing to our expectations.
Mark Your Calendars!
We are cleared for take-off! Construction starts June 11.
The first couple of weeks will be dedicated to mobilization and site preparation, such as erecting security fencing and sign placement.